Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ME!!!

well here's a little about me!!! OK I'm from Filer Idaho but not originally lol originally i'm from a little town called Castleford Idaho it's a little town were everyone knows everyone and they ALL know your business even if you don't want them to. Anyway i love italian food ok so i love all food really it's amazing!!!!ok i have two sets of parents unlike most ppl who just have one i have my mom and my stepdad then i have my dad and my step mom which is ok but i kinda wish that i only had my mom ya know. it has alwayz been just mom and us kids oh i have 3 real brothers who are all younger than me and then i have one older brother who is my step brother. mom alwayz took care of us even when my dad was there but now we have shane it's really hard but it's going to be ok cuz my brothers need a REAL guy role model.
!!!!
i love chocolate!!!
i love dogs and cows
i hate CATS!!!! YUCK!!!
i love IDAHO
i love snow
i love my mom ha ha i really do
i love my bestfriends "Elvis Presley" and " Johnny Cash" ha ha their nicknames.
i hope to start love blogging this
i love my father in heaven because without him i wouldn't even be here anymore. i love my savior
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment