Thursday, December 25, 2008

starting my blog!!!

HI i'm KINZI JO CLARK welcome to my blog!!! i just recently moved back home from living with my boyfriend who is now my exboyfriend but that is a long story!!!!! WAY LONG!!! It was one of the worst things that i could have done but i think that in a way i needed to go through it to understand the things my family mostly my amazing mom was trying to teach me. I love my family and with out there love and supposrt i wouldn't be home I would still be in a situation that was literally killing me both physically and spiritually. How do you thank people for loving you when you thought no one cared or even loved yourself? They truly are great they are!!! I LOVE THEM!!! Well i need to turn in i'll talk to all you bloggers in the morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment