Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MY FAMILY!!!











Ok from the day i was born i knew that my family was a little different ok a lot different!! my family is loud, funny and out of control we're lind of like a big fat greek wedding meets the parent tra. we are a very colse famil were everyone knows whats going on in everyone else's lives!! I know it sounds crazy but at times i love it but at other times i hate it!!! Our family gatherings are so much fun there is never a dull moment!!!
When my mom and all the women get together its like they can't control themselves they are laughing and yelling and cooking all this amazing food!!! Then u go into another room and here are all the men laughing and aurguing about sports, the economy,and of course the women in the family always nagging at them. My family is my life plain and simple and certain people know this better than others i would do ALMOST anything for my family even though they drive me crazy half the time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment