Wednesday, January 19, 2011

#5 A picture of a Favorite memory!

Jake ( my older brother) and me at Outback steak house my favorite prom date
Well when i was a senior in high school my older brother Jake was in the navy and couldn't come to my graduation and so he surprised me by taking me to my senior prom which I hadn't gotten a date because my mom said not to.  I was a little irritated by this and didn't really understand but I am so glad that I waited and had my older brother take me to the prom it was so much fun.  He was an amazing date and everyone stood up and clapped when we came out . (I like to think that it was for me but i know that it was cuz Jake is the bestest Navy man in the world!! I know I am bias but that is what I think) so thank you Jake for this amazing memory and for that wonderful night!! 


At the Canyon takin picks we are cute ha ha 


Also I am so thankful for the amazing man my brother has become! I know it was because of my Dad that he is a great man so thanks Dad for all that you do also to make us kids (even us that are not ur bio kids) be the best people that we could have been even though you didn't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment