Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day # 1 A Picture of Me and10 Random Facts


           












  rAnDoM fAcTs AbOuT kInZi jO!!!!!!

#1 my favorite food is French fries
#2 I am deathly afraid of birds
#3 I can not brush my teeth without gagging not sure why but it just happens.
#4 I absolutely love ZEBRA print.
#5 I have to look in a mirror if i see one not sure why 
#6 I love to push buttons no matter what its is from a computer to little kids toys its so much fun.
#7 I love to watch shows like lock up or ones that are about jail because it fascinates me 
#8 My name meand fiery and also royal princess AWESOME!!!
#9 I love Greys Anatomy its my obsession
#10 I love my family more than life itself and by family i mean all of you pets friends and all who think they are my family not just my mediate family 

Ihose are the 10 things that are me lol hope you enjoyed


No comments:

Post a Comment