Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day #2 A picture of you and the person who you have known the longest

Well I guess that would be my one and only. The person who has had my back through  thin or thick ha ha i know its back wards but it is true cuz i have been both thin and thick and this wonderful person doesnt care what i look like well they do but they dont ha ha  They have given me strength when i didnt think i had any more they are my best friend and i love this person with all my heart!


 ANY GUESSES?? YEP ITS MY MAMA !!! I GOT IT FROM MY MAMA HA HA. 


 My mom has stuck by me through everything that I have ever gone through even if it was something she agreed upon or not she still was there for me no matter what and I am so thankful to have her in my life. She has stayed up nights with me when I didnt know what to do and i know that she would never turn her back on me because she loves me NO MATTER WHAT!!  I mean come on i know that i would have probably turned my back on my self with all the things that i have done to her but she didnt she just stayed by my side through it all and she made sure that I knew that she was there for me. I am so thankful for all the things that she has done to make my brothers and I have easier lives. I cant even imagine what she has had to give up so we had food on the table or the clothes that we WANTED. She is my hero no matter what and i am so proud to say that i am her daughter!!! I LOVE YOU MAMA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats just great sis!!! Now you've gone and made me cry!!! I just want to tell you that now matter what you think of yourself, I think your strong, beautiful, smart, and caring -just to name a few things. Life is a journey and we don't always take the right paths but it's the things we learn on those paths, and about ourselves that make us who we are. The paths that I have chosen to take through out my life have not all the greatest or the smartest but I got down them because I had you and the boyz to think about. I love you very much- even when your taking paths that I know lead to nowhere. I will always be here for you, your my daughter and being your mom is the best (and sometimes not the best) job in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete