Friday, January 21, 2011

# 6 A picture of someone who you would trade places for a day with

Kailei and I  when i visited the last time almost 3 years ago we need to get together sometime soon i miss her so much!!

This is how I like to remember my best friend cuz she is just as crazy as i am and I am so grateful to have her in my life and in my family. She will probably kill me for stealing this from her but I love it so much!!!
This is a hard one but I have been thinking all day and you would think that people could find someone who they would want to trade places with for day but i just keep thinking and no one comes to mind in the celebrity sense at all and i thought that they would but they didn't I thought of swappin places with my mom so she could have a little break and then I was like oh I like Kim Kardashian but would never want to change and be her at all i am so not into all of that ha ha soooooooooooooo who did I choose????????? DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!! bum bum bum bum............ My cousin Kailei Jo that is who I  would choose to trade a day with. Why? Well I want to know how it feels to be her cuz she is amazing. I look up to her for everything and yes she is older and this is the only time that i would say that and not have a come back that is stating that she is barely older than me but anyway yes its Kailei who i would love to see how her life was..



Isn't she cute!


me and my bestest cousin kailei 

I love her for so many reasons here are  just a few.

She loves to have fun and the good kind of fun that doesn't get you in to trouble.

We have the same sense of humor the kind that only we really understand and so we have a few inside jokes ha ha.

She is GORGEOUS just look at her and her beautiful eyes plus she has beautiful straight teeth.

She has undeniable faith in Heavenly Father and The Gospel. That is so special to me and I am so glad she does have the faith she does.

She loves our family just as much as I do.

She has so many patients ha ha I didn't inherit that gene ha ha 

She is always there when you need her NO MATTER WHAT!!!

These are just a few of the reasons I love her ha ha  hope that she loves this!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Awh! Thanks, Kinzi! I love you so much. I am so glad that we are cousins and FRIENDS! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the extra pictures. And I'm not mad that you took them from my blog ;) Thank you for the kind words, Kinzi. I love you TONS! We really should try to get together SOON!!! I miss you!

    PS- Your B-day is TOMORROW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete