Sunday, September 25, 2011

FAF!!

F.A.F... MEANS FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!!


ISN'T THAT AWESOME!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT WE WERE GIVEN THIS AMAZING GIFT FROM OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!!!

I KNOW THAT SOMEDAY I WILL START A FAMILY OF MY OWN AND I DON'T JUST WANT IT TO LAST HERE ON THIS EARTH BUT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HAVE MY CHILDREN IN THE ETERNITIES AND BE ABLE TO BE WITH MY HUSBAND FOR ETERNITY AND KNOW THAT WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER NOT JUST FOR NOW BUT FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!



Having someplace to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing


The greatest gift I ever received came from God – my Family.

The great gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never introduce yourself to, had not life done it for you. –Kendall Hailey




THIS IS MY FAMILY ITS A FEW YEARS OLD BUT WE STILL LOOK THE SAME!!!

Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future. We make discoveries about ourselves. –Gail Lumet Buckley


My happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. –Thomas Jefferson


A happy family is but an earlier heaven. –John Bowring



The best if times are always found when friends and family gather round



Families are like fudge…mostly sweet, with a few nuts.




I KNOW THAT MY HEAVENLY FATHER LOVES ME AND THAT HE HAS GIVEN ME THE FAMILY THAT I HAVE AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THEM AND I KNOW THAT SOMEDAY I WILL HAVE THE ETENAL FAMILY THAT I HAVE DREAMED OF!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment