Sunday, September 11, 2011

REMEMBER WHEN........



remember when all you craved was IN N OUT!!!

Remember when you begged for Toe Socks?

Remember when you realized being just plain ol Kinzi Jo was the best thing in the world!!
Remember when I got a real dad!!!!
Remember how he Chose you!!

remember your stunna shades???

Remember when Aunt Jana made me all those AWESOME HEADBANDS and I would never be with out them ok i still do this so ya they r so cute!!



REMEMBER HOW I LOVE THE UTAH JAZZ AND CRIED WHEN SLOAN LEFT

REMEMBER HOW WE WENT TO LAS VEGAS FOR CHRISTMAS AND THERE WAS AN INDOOR WATERFALL AND HOW I SLEPT FOR MORE THAN 17 HRS IN THE CAR!


Remember Choosing to live worthy of the Temple ?
Remember how it made you feel?


REMEMBER WHEN LIZ AND I TOOK RANDI TO SEE WHERE WE GREW UP
AND HOW WE STOPPED AND GOT COOKIES!


Remember Liz and how she saved you from yourself?
Remember how she is your best friend in the world?
Remember when you 2 decided to move to Utah together?


Remember when you changed your life for the better and you made your family proud? 

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment