Saturday, September 24, 2011

Where do I want to get married someday?

So I am not sure why I am making this post but the question has come up and I am here to answer it.... Q: Where do I want to get married someday?---------------------------------  

THE TEMPLE DUH!!!!!

oh you want to know which one?
oh that's easy 


The Manti Temple!!!

Ok its not so easy because I love both the Manti and the......









Logan Temple

I love both of these Temples due to the fact that the both look very similar and they are so amazing. I truly know that I am going into the Temple someday and be sealed to my husband for all eternity! Oh what a great day that will be when i do get all that i have hoped and wished for!
Only one problem right now.....
 I need to find MR. Right!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment