Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shows I LOVE to watch!!!!

I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW AWW CASTLE IS SO HOTT!!!





KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS!!! I LOVE THIS DRAMATIC SHOW LOL



DO I EVEN NEED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF HERE??? HONESTLY???



Super Funny Show I just got into with my AWESOME ROOMIES!!!


I HAVE NO WORDS FOR THIS SHOW ITS JUST SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!



This show is really weird but also gives you a laugh and lets you see how to survive REALLY HARD STUFF  like maybe a Marriage? lol uh ya if my husband made me do half of this stuff or talk to me the way this guy talks to his wife I totally would kick his butt!!! 



THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS ON TELEVISION!!! IT GIVES ME GOOSE BUMPS WHEN I WATCH IT AND IT ALSO HAS A LOT OF HUMOR!!!

I cant forget my absolute favorite show ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment