Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HOW I HAVE BEEN FEELING LATELY


My mom tells me this every day thank  you mom for making me realize who i am and what i stand for!!!
SO LATELY I HAVE BEEN HAVING SOME SUPER AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN TO ME AND I FEEL SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE THE GOSPEL IN MY LIFE!!! I AM SO THANKFUL THAT WE HAVE THE GOSPEL ON THIS EARTH AND THAT WE HAVE THE AMAZING TEMPLES WE HAVE IN THIS WONDERFUL WORLD I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I AM A TRUE BELIEVER OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS!!! THESE ARE SOME QUOTES I GREW UP WITH!!!


I think that President Hinckley Said this perfectly and we should live our lives with these simple guidelines!

We need to remember that we are daughters of a King and we are Princesses and we need to be treated like it!

We are daughters of Heavenly Father who loves us and he wants the best for his daughters because we are HIS little girls!!



No comments:

Post a Comment